Packaged Offerings For Business Innovation
NIMBL announces the global availability of a brand new packaged offering to provide Enterprise IT services through a clear, cost-effective and high-quality approach.
The speed of Digital Transformation is crucial: to better support their customers in advancing at the right pace, NIMBL defined a set of packaged offerings to shorten the evaluation, the design and the execution phases of common enterprise IT projects and managed services.
The fixed-cost, fixed-content services are built to provide value while lowering risks and designed with a “T-shirt size” approach, to let every customer obtain an immediate understanding of deliverables, pre-defined reference price and implementation timeline.
NIMBL offers two groups of packaged offerings, consolidating experiences made with hundreds of customers and managed cloud instances.
- Seamless Systems 4 Cloud is our Cloud Managed service (CMS) designed to manage customer’s enterprise systems on the cloud platform of choice (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud), streamlining operations through certified procedures and proven automation.
- Seamless Systems 4 SAP is our SAP Technical Managed service (SAP BASIS) that provides the technical expertise to run customers’ SAP systems under optimal conditions, thanks also to proactive monitoring.
- Seamless Apps 4 SAP is our Application Managed service (AMS) that addresses application maintenance needs, not only to keep our customers’ enterprise applications up and running but also to proactively suggest improvements and to extend their investments accordingly to organization and processes changes.
- Seamless Integration is our Integration service that provides advisory, proactive monitoring, performance optimization and governance of the integration processes
- Journey2Cloud is the package to create the Cloud Foundation and to move any kind of enterprise workload to the cloud, covering the design and setup of the architecture and all the migration tasks.
- S/4 Discovery is the package that includes a complete conversion of a copy of the SAP ECC customer's production system to SAP S/4HANA in order to define customers’ best conversion strategy, have a clear picture of the functional and technical impacts and take preventive actions to minimize project risks.
- S/4 Landing is the package to manage the conversion from SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA, covering end-to-end aspects like functional processes review to adopt the mandatory changes, technical conversion, custom code remediation, integration interface adaptation, security configuration in a fixed-price, fixed-time manner.
- Integration Evolution provides assessment and optimization of existing flows and the upgrade to the latest integration platforms, for both SAP and non-SAP environments.
What This All Means
Each package can leverage a specific team of local specialists that work together with the Group’s Global Center of Excellence (CoE), sharing the same Knowledge Base and set of accelerators.
Along with a T-shirt sized predefined reference price and implementation timeline, all packages come with predefined accelerators (e.g. Statement of Work, configuration checklists) that greatly reduce the time to value.
With its international presence, NIMBL offers the scalability and geographic coverage of a global provider, the commitment and flexibility of a local partner, the competence and focus of a strategic, trusted advisor.
More info on packaged offerings are available below: