The SAP Traveling Campus: S/4HANA Cloud edition is coming to Seattle on, October 12th from 3PM-7PM, at Daniels Broiler
On the ground or in the cloud, building a real-world roadmap to S/4HANA (…and selling it to your business)
Join author of SAP Press’, “Implementing SAP Business Suite on SAP HANA” and SAP community thought leader, Michael Pytel, as he takes you through the high points of SAP S/4HANA that offer tangible value. Including all the practical information necessary to bring the real-time digital platform to your business quickly.
In this two hour session, you will learn about:
- Understanding the differences and benefits of S/4HANA (on premise & in the cloud)
- Determining the scope of your S/4HANA migration so it fits your business and budget
- Planning your S/4HANA migration from project team to go-live
- Building a business case for S/4HANA; UX, Analytics, Process Efficiencies, & IT Cost Reductions
- Case Study #1: Consumer Packed Goods company migrates from ERP EHP7 on DB2 to S/4HANA in 5 Months
- Case Study #2: 3PL Provider migrates to Suite on HANA in 8 weeks; then implement S/4HANA.
Cocktail & Networking reception to follow from 3-7PM. Space is limited, so register today!
Thursday, October 12th
3:00 – 7:00PM
809 Fairview Pl N, Seattle, WA 98109