On the Ground or in the Cloud? Building a Real-World Roadmap to S/4HANA & Selling it to Your Business.
The SAP Traveling Campus: SAP S/4HANA edition is coming to Milwaukee on Thursday, October 19th. Featuring the author of SAP Press’, “S/4HANA Cloud: Use cases, functionality and extensibility.” and SAP community thought leader, Michael Jolton, as he takes you through the high points of SAP S/4HANA that offer tangible value. Including all the practical information necessary to bring the real-time digital platform to your business quickly.
In this two hour session, you will learn about:
- Understanding the differences and benefits of S/4HANA (on premise & in the cloud)
- Learn how to leverage cloud technology to cost effectively extend a common SAP platform to smaller business units or subsidiaries around the globe
- See a demonstration of S/4HANA Cloud’s Embedded Analytics and Insight to Action capabilities
- View a demonstration of how S/4HANA Cloud has re-imagined business processes to drive efficiencies and cost reductions
- Building a business case for S/4HANA Cloud: UX, Analytics, Process Efficiencies, & IT Cost Reductions
Cocktail & networking reception to follow from 3-6pm. Space is limited, click the link to register today!
Thursday, October 19th
3:00 – 6:00PM
Iron Horse Hotel
500 West Florida St, 53204